July 25, 2020

Going Home

So far all Azer has cultured is MSSA still, so the plan is to continue IV Cefazolin for two weeks at home. His nose is bleeding a lot less and nasal rinses are uncomfortable, but the pain is a lot better. He feels like his cough is improving even though his lungs feel full and they sound diminished.

We are still waiting for the final results of the cultures from both the bronch and from the sinuses. Hopefully we will get all the answers we need!

In the meantime, Azer is happy to be home, even if it is with IVs. 

No comments: